Have you ever dreamed of staying on a yacht? We do and we made that dream come true!
Tom’s Cruise: Yacht Staycation
This is not your ordinary staycation getaway. For a night, you can get to stay on a yacht in a resort in Nasugbu. Depending on how much you can spend, you can totally get the most of your money! Plan your trip and bring forth some friends too! You may opt to go solo and enjoy your own company. Even more romantic when you will be staying with the people you love, just like what we did.
Jane and I spent our monthsary in here. And in this post, we will let you know how we made this “not-your- ordinary-staycation” a dream come true. y
Watch our video!
How to Book at Tom’s Cruise
1. First off, you need to register via our Airbnb link http://bit.ly/AIRBNBJERNYD to avail of the P1,100.00 discount [~$22 USD] as the yacht is quite pricey (make sure you haven’t registered a previous email yet so you can avail of the discount). Price: P8,000 on weekdays, P9000 on weekends (prices may change, plus other fees).
2. Go to this link: LINK TO YACHT STAYCATION — WALK-IN GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
3. Select your preferred dates and number of guests. Note: Weekday rates are cheaper than weekend rates. Click on Book / Request to Book.
4. Review house rules, payment details, and agree to terms. Note: You may bring 2 small children for FREE. Proceed to Payment or checkout.
5. Discount will be applied when you’re on the checkout page. Payment options: CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / PAYPAL. There are no other payment options than this so please don’t ask. If you don’t have one, register for Paymaya or YAZZ card, GCash is also an option.
6. Further information and contact details will be sent to you when you are already booked. Sorry, but I can’t disclose the contact information. yacht staycation
Where is Tom’s Cruise located
Tom’s Cruise is located inside the South Marina of Club Punta Fuego in Nasugbu, Batangas. When you’re booked, you’ll have to proceed to South Marina and look for Kuya Joel, the caretaker of the yacht.
How to get there via Commute
1. From Manila, ride a bus bound for Nasugbu. Drop off at Nasugbu Town Proper. Landmark is Jolibee and or McDonald’s.
2. Hire a tricycle direct to Punta Fuego. It will cost you P160.00 per way, up to 4 persons OR go to the tricycle terminal near McDonald’s and wait for other passengers, costs P40.00 each, one-way.
3. You will be dropped off at the Club Punta Fuego gate. Further instructions are sent when you are booked.
How to get there by Car
A 2.5-hour drive from Manila via the Ternate-Nasugbu Highway or South Luzon Expressway is all it takes to arrive at this exclusive address. Upon reaching Brgy. Balaytigue, drive to the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego where the Batangas resort is located.
What to Expect
a. A nice and clean yacht designed for long journeys, VERY INSTAGRAMABLE as the interiors are world-class.
b. A lot of other yachts docked in the marina.
c. Compared to other yachts, Tom’s Cruise cannot hold a yacht party. Only 2 to 4 persons can be accommodated.
d. Only booked guests are allowed.
e. BRING YOUR OWN FOOD.
f. The yacht is only docked at the marina. If you wish to cruise, see rates below.
g. You can cook, eat, drink, and do anything you want in the yacht but bring your own drinking water. In case you didn’t bring a water to drink, you may ask Kuya Joel to buy something for you. Leave him a tip especially if you asked for his services, as a courtesy. yacht staycation
What to Do when you are booked on Tom’s Cruise
- You have access to the Long Beach (free). Wait for the shuttle to bring you to this place.
- Kayaking (free) – ask Kuya Joel to set this up for you.
- Paddle Board (free) – ask Kuya Joel to set this up for you.
- If you wish to use the pools and the other facilities at the Main Club and Long Beach, there is a guest fee of P1,200/pax with a consumable of P450 which you can use in the restaurants, sports facilities and water sports rentals.
- Island Hopping (P4000.00/hour on a speedboat).
- If you wish to cruise, that’s P15,000.00 per 3 hours.
Please be reminded of the following rules:
1. Smoking is only permitted at the back cockpit of the boat. yacht staycation
2. Heavy cooking is not allowed. Bringing in of bbq grills or stoves is not allowed.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. Swimming/fishing is not allowed at the marina.
5. Partying and bringing in of unregistered persons is not allowed on the boat.
6. Noise curfew at the marina is 10 pm.
Short Review and Experience at Tom’s Cruise
One of the greatest experience we had on out of all our Airbnb staycations! The yacht is clean and with complete stuff inside (bed, refrigerator, water for usage (not to drink), plates and utensils, microwave oven, cd player, aircon, television with movies. Though it was quite the smallest on all the docked yacht in the marina, it’s still a perfect place to stay. Jane actually would want a second night but we had a schedule and something do on Saturday so were only there overnight.
The marina is quiet at night. You can use the paddle board or the kayak and go to other places you might want to go to like another beach or another place to swim. LIfe vests are also available in case you would need them. yacht staycation
Review by Sheng (another person who booked via Airbnb):
“Our stay at Tom’s place was really great!! The boat was spacious for 2 people and the marina was really scenic. The beach was close by and there were a lot of activities. We were not able to meet Sir Tom but his caretaker Kuya Joel was really helpful and accommodating. We were also able to borrow some snorkels and life vests too. Would definitely book this place again!”
NOTE: AVAIL OF THE DISCOUNT BY REGISTERING THRU OUR LINK – http://bit.ly/AIRBNBJERNYD
If you have any questions or inquiries, drop us a comment or message us!