Last updated on May 2nd, 2018
One of the most exciting places to stay in is when you feel like you are above everything else. Well, The Gramercy Residences really could give you that feeling you need.
Skyline Staycation at The Gramercy Residences
The Gramercy Residences is the tallest building in Makati with 243.9m in height. When you are in one of the rooms, everything else below is smaller like ants. You can definitely have a great time enjoying the views on your own and the noise can’t get to you.
We had the chance to dwell on the 51st floor of The Gramercy Residences and nothing can erase the great feeling we had back then. We call this the Skyline Staycation (on our own terms only) as we see the whole of Makati in a bird’s eye view but not anything better when in an airplane.
How to Book your staycation in Gramercy Residences
Our The Gramercy Residences Skyline Staycation was booked thru Staycation Suites Philippines. By contacting their FB Page, we were able to stay in one of the grandest condominium residences in the country.
A unit rental for a night in Gramercy Residences costs below:
• Weekends (Friday to Sunday) ₱2,900.00 [around $58 USD]
• Weekdays (Monday to Thursday) ₱2,700.00 [around $55 USD]
• Rates above are good for 2 pax.
• ₱500.00 [$10 USD] per extra pax/night
1. Contact Staycation Suites Philippines FB Page. They will usually reply instantly or within an hour.
2. They have units in Knightsbridge Residences but for this one, tell them you’re going to book for The Gramercy Residences. Let them know the dates you prefer for your stay and pay.
3. Payment Process is thru Bank Transfer/Deposit to BDO. Once you have preferred dates, they will hold your booking for 24 hours. See below.
a. Pay the total amount thru BDO online or over the counter deposit.
b. Send them a snapshot/screenshot of the deposit slip on their page.
c. Send one valid ID for identification and access card.
4. Once payment is verified, they will send you a message about your booking details, the inclusions, and who to contact once you’re in the lobby of The Gramercy Residences.
Check-in time is 3:00 PM
Check-out is 12:00 PM (next day)
Note: There is a ₱2,000.00 [$40 USD] refundable security deposit payable upon check-in. The amount is FULLY REFUNDABLE upon check-out. The purpose of this deposit is for the security of the items in the unit. Any loss or damages in the unit will be charged to the security deposit.
Once you’re booked, you gain FREE ACCESS to the following:
Infinity pool (36th floor) – Open every day from 6 AM to 11:30 PM (Proper swimming attire is required)
Gym (37th floor)
1 queen sized bed, a sofa, TV with cable channels, hi-speed wifi, kitchenette (with electronic stove and cooking essentials), dining utensils, refrigerator, hot and cold shower, towels, and toiletries.
Cancelled reservation is not refundable.
Cooking and bringing food is allowed.
Accepting of visitors is not allowed; the only confirmed number of guests in the unit are allowed.
Smoking inside the unit is prohibited.
Pets are not allowed inside the residence.
Parking fee is not included in the rate.
Chocolate, blood, and other stains on the bed, sofa, and sheets are strictly prohibited.
Review and Experience during our Stay in Gramercy
NOTE: Once you’re in the lobby, you have to contact the person in charge of your stay. Contact number will be disclosed when your booking is confirmed. Communication was smooth and there was no problem in that too.
Ms. Yale (our contact person) escorted us to the room. Our room was on the 51st floor of The Gramercy Residences. The skyline was surreal and even better looking at night. The balcony view was just amazing and breathtaking.
The unit has complete basic needs for your stay. Wifi, kitchen cookware, refrigerator, sofa, Television set with cable channels, hot and cold shower, and toiletries. It’s like your home away from home for two days. I suggest you bring your movies if you want to have a movie night with friends. We bought raw goods from nearby SM Hypermarket and cooked them in the unit’s kitchen.
Since we had an access to the infinity pool, we didn’t let the chance pass. Please do note that you can only bring phone cameras in this area. Compact cameras like SLR/DSLR are not allowed for use. The infinity pool has great views and cool ambiance perfect for your Instagram photos. The water is cold so make sure you had enough meals before going to the pool to keep you warm. A pool for kids is also available and a lap pool only for lap swimming.
We definitely enjoyed our stay and will surely go back again. It’s perfect for couples like us and families as well. Your kids will definitely enjoy the place especially the pool area. Our experience was a blast! This skyline staycation was an epic one!
How to Get there (getting to The Gramercy Residences)
1. From Manila/LRT Gil Puyat Station/Buendia, ride a jeepney bound to Guadalupe. Get off at Pacific Start Building or Petron Gas Station (Makati Ave.).
a. Walk towards the street of Makati Ave. and pass it by 4 streets; Jupiter St., Juno St., Hercules St. and Neptune St.
b. Turn Left at the Neptune St. /Durban.
c. Walk across the pedestrian at Kalayaan Ave.
d. You’ll see The Gramercy Residences beside Century Mall.
If you’re from South (Cavite/ Tagaytay)
a. From Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, You can ride an Erjohn & Almark bus with a signage Ayala/Buendia. This route is straight to Coastal Rd. going to Baclaran flyover at Heritage then Buendia/Roxas Blvd then along Paseo-Ayala going to Glorietta. (Imus/Dasmarinas – Php 33.00; Tagaytay – Php 50.00)
b. Drop off at Tropical Hut in Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. just before the RCBC Tower corner Ayala Avenue
c. Ride a jeep with a signage of Guadalupe/Buendia/ Makati Ave./Kalayaan Ave. (Php 8.00)
d. Then Drop off to Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Makati Ave. go across the opposite street of Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. where you can spot a Petron Gas Station.
e. Walk towards the street of Makati Ave. and pass it by 4 streets; Jupiter St., Juno St., Hercules St. and Neptune St.
f. Turn Left at the Neptune St. /Durban
g. Walk across the pedestrian at Kalayaan Ave.
h. You’ll see The Gramercy Residences beside Century Mall.
If you’re riding an MRT-3/ from EDSA:
- Either coming from North Avenue or Taft Avenue, drop off at Buendia Station.
- Ride a jeep with a signage of LRT Buendia / Washington (Php 8.00)
- Drop off to Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. corner Makati Ave. go across the opposite street of Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. where you can spot a Petron Gas Station.
- Walk towards the street of Makati Ave. and pass it by 4 streets; Jupiter St., Juno St., Hercules St. and Neptune St.
- Turn Left at the Neptune St. /Durban
- Walk across the pedestrian at Kalayaan Ave.
- You’ll see The Gramercy Residences beside Century Mall.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment or send us a message thru our Facebook Page.
Gallery from our Staycation at Gramercy Residences
Makati Skyline – view from the Balcony
Infinity Pool view at Night
Room where we stayed with complete utensils and appliances
Infinity Pool view at Daylight