When I and my friends are having a look at possible accommodations we could find in Siargao, we stumbled upon one of the picturesque accommodations in General Luna, the Bulan Villas Siargao.
Bulan Villas Siargao
The Bulan Villas is located in front of Mama’s Grill and is in the middle of the Tourism Road in General Luna to Cloud 9 Surfing Spot. It provides an island-style accommodation known to the likes of villas in Bali.
It has a pool area with pleasing aesthetics and design that you will surely adore.
The pool area is also a good place to relax by the end of the day from being exhausted in doing island hopping, doing surfing activities, and or exploring Siargao.
The garden is also well-maintained with guests regarding it as one of the factors that attract them aside from the sunset pool.
Bulan Villas Siargao Rates
The rates in Bulan Villas are quite expensive. Rate starts at Php 2000 for a fan-room, and Php 6000 for an air-conditioned room.
Note: Starting August 22, there would be an increase in price as they will add breakfast to the room rate.
If you are not comfortable with the room rates, you can still check other places to stay in Siargao.
From any point in General Luna, tell the tricycle driver to drop you off at Bulan Villas, in front of Mama’s Grill. This only costs Php 20.
How to Book Bulan Villas Siargao
- You can get up to $40 discount when you register a new account using our Airbnb referral link. Click here to sign-up.
- Visit this link to see the available rooms – https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/251721536
- or these links for:
Non-AC Room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/34791150
AC Room: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/34725022
- Set your preferred dates and hit Checkout. The discount will automatically be applied upon payment/checkout.
- Click here to check rates.
- Select your preferred dates and room type.
- Checkout and payment.
- Wait for the confirmation email on your booking.
*All photos are mine unless stated not.