How to Get to Boracay via Caticlan Airport
Flying from Manila and arriving at Caticlan airport by night is not unusual. However, upon exiting the arrivals area, there will be locals that will ask you to avail their transport directly to your hotel. It may be convenient but this offer is more expensive than you can think of. So here what you need to know.
1. Exiting from the arrivals area of Caticlan Airport, turn to the right side of the road or ask a local where to find the tricycle heading to Caticlan Port. This ride will only cost you 50 pesos, max of four people per tricycle.
2. Once you have arrived at the Caticlan Port, you will be required to pay a Terminal Fee of 100 pesos, Environmental Fee of 75 pesos, and Boat fee of 30 pesos before you could enter the port. Make sure to keep the receipts and fill out the small information sheet before you head to the boat. From Caticlan Port to Boracay by boat is only 10 mins.
NOTE: Children below 5 years old are free of charge for the additional fees.
3. From Cagban Jetty Port (Boracay) to any hotel of your choice, just hire a tricycle or a motorbike. This will cost you around 100 to 150 per one-way ride depending on the location of your hotel. Most drivers know the location of any hotels. This is a 10-15 minutes ride depending on the road traffic.
caticlan to boracay
boracay from caticlan
boracay via caticlan
Latest posts by Jerny Destacamento (see all)
- Don Pepe Private Resort, Batangas - June 22, 2018
- Clark to Siargao for as low as PHP988 via Philippine Airlines! - June 21, 2018
- amba Taipei Songshan: A Boutique Hotel with Fascinating Views and Superb Services - June 19, 2018