Experience the trip of a lifetime! Share your three favourite KLM destinations and stand the chance to win two KLM return economy class tickets!
Join the KLM Dream Trip contest and stand a chance to win two KLM return economy class tickets from Manila to your Dream Destination! KLM Dream Trip is now open until 27 August 2017.
- Visit https://dreamtrip.klm.com from now till 27 August 2017
- Choose your KLM Dream destination and tell us which is your favourite pick
- Share your favourite destinations with friends and invite someone to accompany you on your Dream trip!
Winner will be announced on 31 August 2017
About KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Philippines
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines was founded in 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. In 2004, Air France and KLM merged to form AIR FRANCE KLM. The merger produced the strongest European airline group based on two powerful brands and hubs – Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Paris Charles de Gaulle. Retaining its own identity, the group focuses on three core businesses: passenger transport, cargo and aircraft maintenance.
In the Netherlands, KLM comprises the core of the KLM Group, which further includes KLM Cityhopper, transavia.com and Martinair. KLM serves all its destinations using a modern fleet and employs over 32,000 people around the world. KLM is a leader in the airline industry, offering reliable operations and customer-oriented products resulting from its policy of enthusiasm and sustainable innovation. KLM has been pronounced the Most Punctual Airline in the World by FlightStats in 2017.
KLM is a member of the global SkyTeam airline alliance, offering customers an extensive worldwide network. The KLM network connects the Netherlands to every important economic region in the world and, as such, serves as a powerful driver for the economy.
KLM first started flights between Amsterdam and Manila in December 1951 celebrating 66 years of travel in 2017.
KLM offers daily direct flights between Manila and Schiphol-Amsterdam Airport with a stop in Taipei.
(Summer schedule – 24 March – 29 October, 2017)
- KL808 departs Manila at 20:05 and arrives in Amsterdam at 06:50 the next day
- KL807 departs Amsterdam at 20:45 and arrives in Manila at 18:45 the next day.
The daily flights are operated by Boeing B777-200 and B777-300ER aircraft with 34 seats in Business Class and respectively 282 and 374 seats in Economy Class.
- For more information and bookings visit: klm.ph
- Reservations: +63 – 2 – 5886900 (Mon-Sun 8:00-17:00 hrs.)
- Social media: facebook.com/KLMPhilippines
For media enquiries
PR & Communications Director
BC Marketing Concepts, Inc
Check out KLM news and our image library on: http://nieuws.klm.com/en/
Latest posts by Jerny Destacamento (see all)
- How to Get to Boracay via Caticlan Airport - January 16, 2018
- Tom’s Cruise: Yacht Staycation (Review and Experience) - January 15, 2018
- Philippine Airlines Seat Sale as low as P488 - January 13, 2018